Monday, December 3, 2007

It's been a while

So I know I've been neglecting. A lot. I figure it's about time for another blogging blitz. Brief summary of the past few months (some things may be touched on in slightly more detail in the near future):

Graduated from College
Worked as a tutor for the summer
Visited Australia with my cousins
Grandfather passed away
Darpa Grand Challenge - Robotic car race
Trip to Oklahoma
Got an online job editing essays
Applied/Applying to various film schools

and finally:
Moved up to a cabin in the woods to write screenplays with my friend Cole.

As you may be able to tell, the past (cringe) eight months have been a bit of a roller coaster. The hardest part was definitely dealing with the death of my grandfather. He was an amazing man, and he really influenced all of my values. I will be posting soon about him, and about some of the other items on the list. I'm going to be making some big decisions soon, and moving in new directions, so I figure blogging may be the best way to vent about some of those choices and changes. At any rate, it feels good to look back at the past few months, and to be back in the blogosphere, at least for the moment.

No comments: